There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer School Jump Start is Over, Getting Ready for Real School!

Starting my WBT adventure during Summer School, Jump Start was awesome. I used Class-Yes and it was a total success. The classes responded very well, and it was great to just say "class" and then have their complete attention.  I used the scoreboard a little, but realized I will have to work harder when school starts to remember to give smileys and frownies more often.

I just finished watching the archived Web cast "State Test Prep", and I was blown away.  Such great information on how to practice and prepare for those dreaded State Tests. I recommend this web cast to any teacher that has to give tests. The Super Improver's Wall was so tied in with this practice of the state tests, that I am going to start my SIW right away.  I had been thinking of waiting awhile because trying everything at once can be overwhelming.  I can't wait to see my students' improvement on the the state tests this year.

Power on with WBT!

No comments:

Post a Comment